Last updated: 5th December 2016
Information that is gathered from visitors
- No credit card or financial data is ever gathered by Party Starters Event Supplies, LLC.
Stripe’s award winning secure gateway is available for customers wishing to checkout with credit or debit cards.
Paypal is also available as a payment option.
- You can register with just your email. If you choose to register and make your life easier whenever you want to order from us and increase your street cred, we’ll only store your username and email on our site.
How the Information is used
- To send you confirmations, receipts, and relevant information to your purchase. The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising.
How the Information is not used
- We are not information brokers. E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- We’re not interested in annoying you. E-mail will not be sent to inform you of news of our services (or offers by us or our affiliates) unless you tick the box to receive them when you sign up.
- If you don’t love us anymore, we understand. If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
- You can block our cookies, but they are delicious. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but the site probably won’t work correctly.
- A definition: Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website. This makes sure we can remember what you put in your wishlist, your cart, or what you ordered previously. If you contact us about something you ordered, we’ll be able to help. Hooray!
- 3rd Party Advertising (like Google Adwords which works off the data from Google Analytics, which we use on our site to make sure our site doesn’t suck) may be used to determine the best ads to show you on their ad network.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to visitors based on their visit to sites on the Internet.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data:
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
- We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
- If we sell our business.
- To agents and service providers.
- To fulfilment suppliers.
- If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee, to request access to personal data which may be held or processed about you.
Surfing on the web requires transfer of data, but we do limit the personal data to low risk information, such as your actions on the site, and anything else you wish to submit for better ease of communication and service.
We thank you for reading and encourage anyone curious to contact us with questions.